Career Position: Inpatient Unit RN
|Job Description:||Available Positions:
- Full Time Night Shift
- Part Time
1. The Registered Nurse will possess the ability to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and accurately document nursing care for
the medical-surgical patient including pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric age groups.
2. The Registered Nurse will provide age-specific care for the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient population in a
3. Coordinates all aspects of nursing care with appropriate disciplines.
4. The Registered Nurse must possess the skill to provide appropriate education to the patient/family regarding their
individualized plan of care.
5. The Registered Nurse must be competent in fulfilling discharge planning and case management needs of the medical-surgical patient.
6. Provides a safe environment for patients and families.
7. The Registered Nurse participates in performance improvement activities.
8. Displays excellent customer service skills when interacting with patients, families, co-workers and physicians.
|# Open Positions:||1|
|Job Duration:||Full Time|
|Qualifications:||Current RN licensure required. At least 2 years Med-Surg Experience
BLS, ACLS, PALS required. (ACLS and PALS can be acquired prior to start date).
|Education Preferred:||RN License|
|Experience Preferred:||2 years|